New patient registration
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
|Monday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8am - 6.30pm|
|The practice dispensary is open from 8.30am until 6pm Monday to Friday. We are CLOSED on ALL public holidays.|
Practice Contact Details
Tel: (01386) 444400
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Patient Access lets you use the online services of your practice to let you request repeat medication, book appointments, update your contact details, access your medical records and send secure messages.
Physiotherapy Self Referral
Did you know that you can now refer yourself to Physiotherapy. To find out more about the service and complete a referral form please Click here.
Surgery & Public Holiday Closures
The surgery will be closed on the following public holidays:
Search local services in your area
- Is remote healthcare the future?
- Lockdown easing: what is the plan and is it realistic?
- How to eat more healthily during the colder months
- How to maintain a healthy lifestyle during lockdown
- Long COVID: what support is available?
- Is the pandemic affecting children's development?
- How to stay on top of unhealthy habits in lockdown
- Why it's normal to feel anxious about a post-COVID future
- Is the vagus nerve really the key to our mental health and well-being?
- Are older adults missing out when it comes to digital healthcare?
Sexual Assault & Domestic Abuse HelpFor help and information on Sexual Assault and Domestic Abuse please click the following link The Glade
24 Hour CCTV & Telephone Calls
PLEASE NOTE: We currently have 24 hour CCTV in operation. Calls to and from the surgery are recorded and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018, calls are recorded for monitoring, training and dispute resolution purposes.