At Riverside Surgery we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you are visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
‘Cookies’ are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our website and their browsing behaviour. This enables us to order the site to make customers’ journeys easier and, if necessary, make improvements. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our services.
- To provide information of other services which we feel may be of interest to you where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our website such as improvements or service changes that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties where we are legally required.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for any other reason.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the Contact Us form on this website.