Riverside Surgery

Dr Swindlehurst & Partners - Seduli ad Curandum - Committed to Care
Tel: (01386) 444400

Change my Personal Details


If you change your address, telephone number or email address please let us know as soon as possible.  You may either write to your doctor with the new information, complete a change of personal details form available from reception or complete the online form below. However, if you have moved out of our area you will be asked to register with a more appropriate practice.

When you are moving house, tell us your new address and telephone number immediately. We will then let you know if it’s still in our practice area. If not, and you’ve moved out of our practice area, register with another doctor as soon as possible. Don’t delay or there may be problems if you need a doctor urgently. After you re-register, your records will be transferred automatically to your new doctor.

Change of Personal Details: